Erlang distribution with redundant network

Mikhail Pustovalov mpustovalov@REDACTED
Thu Apr 9 15:31:13 CEST 2020

> Can you not do something with a virtual NIC at a lower layer? That is:
> somehow persuade the OS (which OS?) to aggregate the two links so it's
> transparent to Erlang/OTP (and everything else)?

Yes, this is possible, QNX supports that out of the box, but I wanted to
move it to a higher level for two reasons:
1. we might have to support Linux as well, so OS independent solution is
preferred;
2. we need to have detailed link monitoring available inside our Erlang app.