[erlang-questions] Adopting use Elvis

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Sep 27 09:42:02 CEST 2019

Hi Zach,

In Zotonic we are using Elvis for simple checking.

We tried to only catch blatant problems or style diversions.
Most useful are:

	* Variable and function naming
	* Nesting level

Our line length of 110 is a compromise.
I am ok with longer lines, though others in our team like punch card line lengths.

Our current config is here:

https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/blob/master/elvis.config <https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/blob/master/elvis.config>

Cheers,

Marc