[erlang-questions] lists module functions for maps?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue Sep 24 14:56:19 CEST 2019

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019, 8:11 PM Dmitry Belyaev <be.dmitry@REDACTED> wrote:

> To me presence of lists:key... functions is a serious legacy which is
> justified only because there are tons of code using it.

That is an argument I could accept, if not agree

Of course it would be nice to have faster versions than handcrafted
> functions, but I'd like them to be introduced in a separate module, e.g.
> list_of_maps.

I would withdraw my suggestion at that point.
Not because your approach is wrong, just because I don't want to make this
a bigger issue than the simple question I raised.