[erlang-questions] Duplicate Entries in Mnesia

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Tue Sep 24 06:15:37 CEST 2019

Team,

Duplicates are generated when fetched through the indexes. I think it is
the index tables that have the duplicate entries.

Do I need to do anything extra to ensure that the indexes are unique?
Doesn't Mnesia take care of it?

Best