[erlang-questions] [ANN] power_shell 1.1.2 has been released

Richard O'Keefe raoknz@REDACTED
Thu Sep 19 06:06:33 CEST 2019

The example is power_shell:eval(dist_util, gen_challenge, []).
With the arguments being Module, Function, Arguments, why is
it not called power_shell:apply/3?

Since I'm currently trying to learn PowerShell, I was initially
confused by the module name.