[erlang-questions] Specify cwd for VM for a release built with rebar3

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Sep 5 17:08:55 CEST 2019

How were you running the release with reltool? This is likely a difference between the start script that rebar3/relx provide and what you were using to boot before. You can disable the script's generation and use a custom one. But maybe there is something we can do to allow setting the cwd. But I believe there are issues with upgrades when not having it run from the root of the release.

Tristan