Nobody is unsubscribed

Raimo Niskanen ratmapper@REDACTED
Sat Oct 26 08:57:20 CEST 2019

It is mainly "the big ones" that have been affected by stricter DMARC
policies.

When a subscriber sending from e.g Yahoo gets received by Gmail then Gmail
rejects that message since Yahoo's DMARC policy says so (also vice versa).
So the list gets a bounce and eventually blocks the Gmail subscriber, if
enough in a row happens to send with strict DMARC policies.

So for some it has worked, some gets an annoying list probe every now and
then, some do not get many posts, but the final nail in the coffin was
Ericsson (Erlang/OTP's home corporation) that tightened its DMARC policy
and at the same time told us to get our act together and stop sending
"unhygienic e-mail".

All the best
/ Raimo