[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ercoin 1.0.0 beta 1 (plus IBO and bug bounty)

Krzysztof Jurewicz krzysztof.jurewicz@REDACTED
Tue Oct 8 22:02:05 CEST 2019

Ercoin 1.0.0 beta 1 has been released. This version brings the announcement of Initial Burn Offering which will be used to obtain initial distribution. We are also pleased to announce bug bounty programme (with rewards up to $1,000).

For the full announcement and other resources, see https://ercoin.tech/news/ercoin-1.0.0-beta.1.html .

The main reason for which this version is named beta, not release candidate, is that we may want to put information about genesis data (including its checksum) into version 1.0.0. This data however is not known yet — it will be generated after the IBO (and after fee voting period). If there are planned commits, then by definition it cannot be named a release candidate (though OTP policy is different in this regard).

As usual, feedback is welcome.
--
Krzysztof