Manage application env from rebar3 profile

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sat Nov 16 21:07:39 CET 2019

If you are using Common Test you can use `ct_opts` to point to different sys.config files for test suites. The sys.config files are loaded before test suites are run:

{ct_opts, [{sys_config, "test/sys.config"}]}.

Then you can always have different profiles with different `ct_opts`pointing to different `sys.config` files.

Tristan