[erlang-questions] SSL Out of Order Cert Chain Question (9.2)

Curtis J Schofield curtis@REDACTED
Sat Nov 2 01:12:57 CET 2019

Hi!

Just curious if there is an update on out of order certs.

The example has id0, id1, id2, id3  certs with id1 being the natural
root of id2 who is the root of id3, who is the root of id0.

We can correct the out of order problem by including id1,id2,id3 certs
in our chain.

It would be nice to hear from the erlang maintainers around what kind of
"out of order" erlang can handle nicely and if there is planned support for
our case!

Thank you again,

Curtis.

Sent through [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Encrypted Email Channel.