Nobody is unsubscribed

Joe Harrison joe@REDACTED
Fri Nov 1 16:25:11 CET 2019

Thanks for doing all of this, regardless.

There's no perfect way to do mailing lists in a DMARC/DKIM/SPF compliant
way that doesn't break some client's "From:" field, subject line, or
"Reply:" button in some way, but this seems like the least bad option.

I hope my emails make it through to the list now ^_^

OT: Be careful of organisations' web contact forms which ask for your
email address. Sometimes their web servers generate an email from the
form using your email address as the "From:" address, which will break a
lot of DKIM/DMARC/SPF stuff.
I know of at least one local authority (council) website in the UK which
is guilty of this.

- Joe