[erlang-questions] How to view the content of memory using gdb

Monk Boy boyofmonk@REDACTED
Tue May 21 09:26:19 CEST 2019

 Because the memory suddenly rises , no time to run 'etop'.  I suspect that
the responseof the request is too large, and  the flood-like keep-alive
request caused such a result.

Marc Worrell <marc@REDACTED> 于2019年5月21日周二 下午2:50写道: