[erlang-questions] Performance bottleneck of Custom Behavior

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya okaprinarjaya@REDACTED
Thu May 16 09:43:39 CEST 2019

Hi,

@Prakash Parmar, @Mikael Petterson
I don't understand
did you mean like these?

something(A, B, C, D, E, ....... Param50) ->
  ok.

or

something({abc}, {def}, {ghi}, ........ {param50} ) ->
  ok.

Please enlighten me

Thank you

Pada tanggal Rab, 15 Mei 2019 pukul 17.13 Mikael Pettersson <