[erlang-questions] OTP 22.0 doc_man SHA256 mismatch?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Wed May 15 12:06:13 CEST 2019

The file on the server is 1.3 Mbytes but decompressed with "gunzip" I get
7065600 bytes which matches the 7.1M you mention.
I think your browser or something is uncompressing the file automatically.

The checksum you get is what I get when running on the 7.1M gunzipped file
$: shasum -a 256 otp_doc_man_22.0.tar

/Regards Kenneth , Erlang/OTP Ericsson