[erlang-questions] Multiple BEAM nodes on one Linux node — a thought experiment

Chinedu Okonkwo codmajik@REDACTED
Tue May 14 23:36:44 CEST 2019

That is pretty much what erlang release is.

I think its one of the reason docker/containers didn't catch on in the
erlang community. The major problem you may face running it especially in
distributed erlang mode may be name collusion in empd