[erlang-questions] string:lexeme/s2 - an old man's rant

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Wed May 8 06:27:41 CEST 2019

Hi Richard,

My head spins.

I’m ashamed to say that I’m functionally illiterate in every natural language of the world except English— and I’m still working at mastering that. And I program for English speakers.

So, I guess I’ll stick with re:split/3 until I have a pressing need for Unicode. Maybe by then the issues will be ironed out— and better, well tucked under the hood.

Richard, you’re a star in the Erlang firmament.

Thank you,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad