[erlang-questions] Code BEAM STO 19 - one week left to get early bird tickets!

Areege Al Zubaidi areege.alzubaidi@REDACTED
Thu Mar 28 19:25:08 CET 2019

Hi all,

It’s Code BEAM STO time!

If you’re not already aware, Code BEAM STO is the reincarnation of the much
loved Erlang User Conference, the biggest, longest running, and best Erlang
and Elixir conference in the world. It’s back this May with a host of
brilliant speakers and trainers to share, learn, inspire.

You can currently get tickets at the early bird rate
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#register>, until
05 April! If you’re interested in training too, you can get 10% off of your
conference ticket via a special bundled ticket at checkout.

Code BEAM STO offers training courses and certification
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#training>, as well
as a host of talks from leaders and innovators in the community, including:

   -

   Madeleine Malmsten
   -

   Boyd Multerer
   -

   Peter van Roy
   -

   Ingela Anderton Andin
   -

   Ayanda Dube
   -

   Viktoria Fordos
   -

   Kenji Rikitake
   -

   Anayeli Malvaez
   -

   Thomas Arts
   -

   … and more!

Learn more about the conference, and the 2019 speakers:
https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#speakers

What: Code BEAM STO 2019

When: 16-17 May 2019

Where: Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm Sweden

How to attend:

   -

   Attend the conference
   Secure an early bird rate ticket to the conference by Friday 05 April.
   You can find out more and register here
   <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#register>.

   -

   Diversity ticket
   We are pleased to announce that Code BEAM STO 2019 is implementing
a diversity
   scheme
   <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#diversity>. The
   goal of the programme is to increase the diversity of attendees and offer
   support to those in the tech community who would not otherwise be able to
   attend the conference. Applications are open now and close on 21 April.

   -

   Student tickets
   Code BEAM STO offers a 50% discount to students. To learn more, email
   info@REDACTED from your academic email address to get a unique
   discount code.

   -

   Sponsor
   If you want your company to join Klarna and support the BEAM community,
   please do not hesitate to contact us <http://info@codesync.global> about
   community support and sponsorship.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know,

I hope to see you in Stockholm, the home of Erlang!

Areege

--
*Areege Al Zubaidi*
*Conferences Marketing Executive*

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
W: www.codesync.global
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

*Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences*

ElixirConf EU <https://www.elixirconf.eu/> - Prague - 8-9 April 2019

Code BEAM STO <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/> -
Stockholm - 16-17 May 2019

Code Elixir LDN <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-elixir-ldn-2019/>
- London - 18 July 2019

Code Mesh LDN <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-mesh-ldn-2019/> -
London - 7-8 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków - 13-14 February 2020

*Erlang Solutions and Code Sync care about your data and privacy; please
find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we
process your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://codesync.global/privacy_policy/>. You can update your email
preferences or opt-out from receiving marketing emails here
<http://www2.erlang-solutions.com/emailPreference/e/23452/617>.*