[erlang-questions] Guards syntax for multiple values

Mon Mar 25 20:42:41 CET 2019

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:36 PM Fred Hebert <mononcqc@REDACTED> wrote:

> OTP-21 includes the new BIFs erlang:map_get(Key, Map) and
> erlang:map_size(Map) for these reasons. Only lists:member is missing.

Indeed! Though the documentation doesn't have them as "Allowed in guard
tests". We can live without is_key, if we just test against true for now. I
tried looking it up and the documentation didn't have them as allowed. But
perhaps the code actually allows them if I just tried doing it?

--
J.