[erlang-questions] Recommendations re beam files

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Mar 16 12:14:54 CET 2019

Hi,
Move them to a project for all common things, and add a dependancy to it in all your projects.
This way you can specify which version you need.

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Donald Steven a écrit ----