[erlang-questions] WebRTC peer library

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Tue Mar 5 12:13:47 CET 2019

> Most tricky was to recompile Firefox several times to understand that implementation differs from standard.

That doesn't sound very encouraging... :-)

I've spent two days wrapping my head around the WebRTC backronym soup.
At least it seems it could be nicely separated into smaller components
that would be individually useful...

I will have a go at it and see if I can come up with something interesting.

--Albin