[erlang-questions] EMQ available in Yocto Project

João Henrique Freitas joaohf@REDACTED
Sun Jun 2 22:21:41 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm the author of a Yocto Project layer called meta-erlang. I would like to
announce that now is possible to use Yocto Project which build a embedded
Linux distro and on top of that install the EMQ (an mqtt broker) or EMQ
edge. I've created the recipe and all the patches necessary to do that.

My main target is to bring software made with Erlang/Elixir possible to run
in Yocto/Openembedded ecosystem.

Just in case, if you have a embedded project and are planing to run emq
edge, for example. This could be feasible for you.

Check it:

 - https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/recipes/?q=emq
 - http://joaohf.github.io/meta-erlang/#/guides-emqx
 - https://github.com/joaohf/meta-erlang
 - https://www.yoctoproject.org/

Best regards,

--
João Henrique Ferreira de Freitas - joaohf_at_gmail.com
Campinas-SP-Brasil