[erlang-questions] [ANN] 2 months until SpawnFest 2019

Brujo Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Mon Jul 22 21:07:06 CEST 2019

Hey erlangers!

	We’re just 2 months away from our annual hackathon: SpawnFest!
	The free online competition where teams compete for prizes by creating a BEAM-based app in 48 hours will take place on September 21 and 22.

	Remember:
	- All projects should be written to run on the Erlang VM / BEAM.
	- They can be written in any BEAM-based language (i.e. Erlang, Elixir, LFE, efene, clojerl, etc.).
	- Supplementary languages such as Javascript (and JS frameworks) are allowed.

	More information on our website <https://spawnfest.github.io/>.

	Build your team and register it here <https://forms.gle/29uVe2Fgjx91JuYQ8>!
	As usual, we’re also looking for sponsors. If your company wants to contribute with a prize for the winners, please fill out this form <https://forms.gle/XjYugjcEHUSr2BTM7> and join us!

	Contact us at spawnfest-organizers@REDACTED <mailto:spawnfest-organizers@REDACTED> if you have any questions!