[erlang-questions] Line numbers in escript errors?

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Tue Jul 16 12:38:17 CEST 2019

When something goes wrong in my escript, I get something like this:

escript: exception error: no match of right hand side value
                 {ok, ...}
  in function  erl_eval:expr/5 (erl_eval.erl, line 453)
  in call from erl_eval:exprs/5 (erl_eval.erl, line 126)
  in call from lists:foldl/3 (lists.erl, line 1263)

...but it doesn't tell me which line in my script was at fault. Is
there a way to get escript to divulge that information?