[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 22.0.6 Released

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Thu Jul 11 19:53:22 CEST 2019

Mikæl

I don’t use HIPE in my case. Can i disable it and set back
—enable-native-libs?

It seems like —enable-native-libs makes the VM faster and I don’t want to
lose that. Am i right or wrong?

/Frank