[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 22.0.7 Released

Mark Jones markalanj@REDACTED
Thu Jul 11 16:00:58 CEST 2019

I compiled both 22.0.6 and 22.0.7 without error on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
including a cross compile to my embedded ARM target. For the x86-64 Ubuntu
build I use asdf and the Erlang plugin with all default options. I don't
use HIPE but my when I run erl I can see HIPE is available. My embedded ARM
target which runs a customized Linux build I use the otp_build script with
a  customized configuration file.

/Mark