[erlang-questions] Cleaning up code

Donald Steven t6sn7gt@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 15:20:43 CET 2019

I need several large maps whose data will need to be accessed and
updated in a number of functions.  I've defined them in main() just to
get started, but they're so extensive that they swamp the readability of
main().  I haven't found a way to "include" them as 1) erlang won't
accept simple file inclusion anywhere (like m4) and 2) my attempt to
define a map in an .hrl file (like a -record definition), as in:

keywords = #( ...}.  or Keywords = #( ...}.

just produces error messages.  I could use m4, but ...

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Don