[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang and Elixir books translation project from Spanish

Manuel A. Rubio bombadil@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 14:58:42 CET 2019

Hello,

I wrote a couple of books in Erlang/OTP in Spanish and a friend of mine
told me he wanted to read it but because they were only in Spanish he
couldn't. I realize the material I use inside of the book (examples
mainly) are a bit different from other books and maybe it could help to
people to understand better who Erlang works if they didn't before with
other existent material.

In the same way, I think it could be worth to have more material
available to learn Erlang so, I started a crowdfunding project to
support the translation of these books to English:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/altenwald/erlang-otp-and-elixir-books-to-english/

I hope you think like me and support the initiative.

Thanks!
Manuel Rubio.