[erlang-questions] Supervisor restart backoff

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Sat Jan 19 12:12:07 CET 2019

Just too many things to do. I had a discussion with OTP about it and we
agreed that it should be a feature of the supervisor, but at the same time
they had rewritten some things which caused a big merge conflict and I had
to rethink some details, and it's been in limbo ever since. I'd like to try
to get it done though. Probably not for recommended for production in the
current state.

        /Richard

Den lör 19 jan. 2019 kl 12:04 skrev Frank Muller <frank.muller.erl@REDACTED