[erlang-questions] ERL-823: SSL cipher_suites too limited when compiling with OPENSSL_NO_EC=1

Guilherme Andrade g@REDACTED
Fri Jan 4 00:15:52 CET 2019

I've in the mean time noticed Nicholas mentioned custom OpenSSL builds in
the ticket, which I obviously didn't read through well enough. Long week, I
apologize for the noise.

--
Guilherme