[erlang-questions] remsh failing silently

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 14:22:09 CET 2019

Hello,

> On 2 Jan 2019, at 15.07, Mikael Pettersson <mikpelinux@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> 3. You might want to build ncurses with --disable-shared
> to ensure that no dynamic linking is attempted.

Recently, I’ve been fighting with same issue of cross compiling VM to alpine/musl. Unfortunately, statically linked libncurses would not help (or I hold it wrong). I’ve made a cross-compile of ncurses + openssl and VM with --disable-shared. As result, VM is failed to start due to missing terminal info database. I suspect that you need to compile ncurses with some magic… Do you happened to know it?

Best Regards,
Dmitry