[erlang-questions] remsh failing silently

Ben Hood 0x6e6562@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 11:37:47 CET 2019

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 9:10 AM T Ty <tty.erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> How are you accessing the console ? Via telnet ? Serial cable ? Possibly your terminal type is not set correctly. Some apps like putty / iterm interpret certain keystrokes for you. Real pain for emacs programmers :D

I'm connecting using Putty and Mobaxterm from a Windows 7 Citrix
instance - I suspect the terminal emulation settings are not the
greatest and I have little control over it.

However, I do have an 17.4 OTP which was compiled natively for ppc -
on the same machine using the same shell this version is able to
interpret Ctrl-G and bring up the user switch command.

So this is why I believe there is an issue is the way that I cross
compiled and statically linked ncurses on the x86 build agent.