[erlang-questions] VM leaking memory

Gerhard Lazu gerhard@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 12:49:31 CET 2019

A text file would work a lot better, the important information is missing
from your last screenshot.

This should fit binary_alloc stats for the first scheduler in a screenshot
(your system has 48 schedulers):

[_|[SCHED0|_]] = erlang:system_info({allocator, binary_alloc}),
io:format("~p~n", [SCHED0]).