build erlang otp 22.2 but can't used observer

alex@REDACTED alex@REDACTED
Mon Dec 30 22:24:24 CET 2019

Yeah, looks like it cannot find the wx shared libraries.  Verify the
location of the wx files.  You might need to configure /etc/ld.so.conf
to identify where they are located.  For reference, I personally compile
wxWidgets from scratch with GTK3 and Mesa already installed with...

export CFLAGS="-O3 -fPIC -march=native -pipe"
export CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS"

CFLAGS CXXFLAGS ./configure \
--prefix=/usr \
   --libdir=/usr/lib64 \
   --sysconfdir=/etc \
   --enable-mediactrl \
   --with-opengl \
   --enable-graphics_ctx \
   --with-gtk=3 \
   --enable-unicode \
   --enable-compat28 \
   --enable-plugins \
   --enable-stc \
   --enable-webview \
   $wk \
   $stl \
   $st

BTW, the configuration I use to compile Erlang is...

CFLAGS ./configure \
   --prefix=/usr \
   --libdir=/usr/lib64 \
   --without-odbc \
   --without-megaco \
   --enable-threads \
   --enable-dirty-schedulers \
   --enable-smp-support \
   --enable-hipe

...follow by make and make install.  These are part of bigger scripts I
use to make packages for my Linux distro, but this is practically it.

Cheers,
Alex