[erlang-questions] How to understanding recursive inside comprehension lists?

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya okaprinarjaya@REDACTED
Fri Aug 23 16:15:56 CEST 2019

Hi Folks,

Wowwwwww... thank you very much for your attention guys.

Thank you very much for all of your answers, then now is my turn to make
practice based on all of the answers.

Thank you all. I hope i can grok how this code works

Pada tanggal Jum, 23 Agt 2019 20.47, Jesper Louis Andersen <