[erlang-questions] Code BEAM is coming to NYC! Get 10% off for a limited time!

Areege Al Zubaidi areege.alzubaidi@REDACTED
Thu Aug 22 15:30:14 CEST 2019

Hi all!

I wanted to reach out and let you know that there’s just a few more days to
secure your early bird ticket at Code BEAM Lite NYC
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19>!
Early bird training, tutorial, and conference rates end on Monday 26
August!

Get 10% off
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%2019/#tickets>
of your tickets before Monday 26 August with the promotional code CBLNYC10!

What: Code BEAM Lite NYC 2019

When: 01 October 2019

Where: Bryant Park Ballroom, NYC

We have a brilliant lineup of speakers including Bruce Tate, Irina Guberman
and experts from Brex, Bloomberg, RabbitMQ, Klarna, and more! Talks include:

   -

   Keynote from Bruce Tate, author of Seven languages in seven weeks on the
   joy of maintaining passion for programming
   -

   Keynote from Irina Guberman on the unique resiliency of the BEAM VM
   -

   Disruptive credit card provider Brex on their use of Elixir and their
   approach to microservices
   -

   Joseph Yiasemides on Elixir & Go
   -

   Brett Cameron on the use of RabbitMQ in the financial industry
   -

   Klarna developers Roberto Aloi and Juan Facorro on Rock-solid API with
   OpenAPI and PropEr
   -

   Bloomberg on how RabbitMQ simplifies routing in a microservices
   architecture
   -

   Zsolt Laky on destroying myths and legends on "don’t use open source in
   a bank"
   -

   … and more
   <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19>
   !

There are world-class Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix, and RabbitMQ training and
tutorials on offer around the conference:

* OTP for the seasoned Erlanger by Francesco Cesarini
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19/#71otp-for-the-seasoned-erlanger>
(3-days)

* Professional LiveView and OTP by Bruce Tate
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19/#74professional-liveview-and-otp>
(3-days)

* Crash course in Elixir by Chris Bell
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19/#79crash-course-in-elixir>
(1-day)

* RabbitMQ express by Brett Cameron
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19/#80rabbitmq-express>
(1-day)

* Building resilient distributed systems with Elixir by Chris Keathley
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%19/#81building-resilient-distributed-systems-with-elixir>
(1-day)

PS: for our 3-day training courses, buy bundled with a conference ticket to
get 10% off!

A very limited number of early bird tickets are available, and will close on
Monday 26 August at 23:59 EDT! Book now
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Erlang%20Questions&utm_campaign=Code%20BEAM%20Lite%20NYC%2019/#tickets>
to avoid disappointment!

We hope to see you in NYC!

Areege

--
*Areege Al Zubaidi*
*Conferences Marketing Executive*

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
W: www.codesync.global
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM Lite BD
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66scls> - Budapest:

Code BEAM Lite NYC
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66scvd> - NYC: 01
October 2019

Code BEAM Lite
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-berlin-2019/> - Berlin:

RabbitMQ Summit
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sd8l> - London: 4
November 2019

Code Mesh LDN
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sd8x> - London: 7-8
November 2019

Code BEAM Lite India
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-bangalore/> -
Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite AMS
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sdbs> - Amsterdam:

Lambda Days
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sdcd> - Kraków:
13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

*Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process
your data in our **Privacy Policy*
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>*.You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<http://www2.erlang-solutions.com/emailpreference>.*