[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCE: blog post about using direnv with kerl (etc.)

Austin Ziegler halostatue@REDACTED
Wed Aug 21 17:10:23 CEST 2019

I recently added and extended a couple of recipes to the direnv wiki and it
is (mostly) working for me.

   - My kerl and kiex integrations depend on a couple of utility functions
   added to your ~/.direnvrc documented here:
   https://github.com/direnv/direnv/wiki/Find-Up-with-Alternates
   - I extended the suggestions for kerl here (also added to your
   ~/.direnvrc):
   https://github.com/direnv/direnv/wiki/Erlang#automated-fuzzy-erlang-version-switching
   - I added suggestions for kiex here:
   https://github.com/direnv/direnv/wiki/Elixir

This will allow you to specify a version in your directory as
.erlang-version and/or .elixir-version (and to inherit a version from a
parent directory).

-a

Austin Ziegler • halostatue@REDACTEDaustin@REDACTED
http://www.halostatue.ca/http://twitter.com/halostatue