[erlang-questions] Compiling OTP on Windows

Andre Nathan andre@REDACTED
Tue Apr 30 17:22:49 CEST 2019

Hi

Does anyone have a pointer to up to date instructions on how to setup
Windows to build OTP? I tried to follow the guide at [1] but it seems to
be out of date (e.g. I can't find Visual Studio 2013 anymore).

I tried to adapt the steps to the latest Visual Studio but I haven't
used Windows in 20 years and failed miserably.

Alternatively, if someone has a VirtualBox VM set up for development
that I could download, it would be greatly appreciated, though I don't
know if that would be legal...

Thanks in advance,
Andre

[1] http://erlang.org/doc/installation_guide/INSTALL-WIN32.html