[erlang-questions] Release c_src dependencies

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Apr 14 12:20:16 CEST 2019

Hi,
You may create source debian package for c_src dependencies depending
another debian package for your release.

You can use my project which is full Erlang and no need of tar, ar and
even fakeroot. Your can set root or another UID in tar with non root
rights while using debbie.

https://github.com/crownedgrouse/debbie

Regards