[erlang-questions] digraph questions

Richard O'Keefe raoknz@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 02:05:16 CEST 2019

I appreciate that these graphs get dense.
That is precisely why I mentioned Gephi and UbiGraph: three dimensional
layout.
Ubigraph in particular is good at making dynamic 3D layouts;
if anyone knows a more actively maintained equivalent I would love to hear
of it.

There's a fair bit of work going on in systems biology.
The C. elegans connectome (wormwiring.org), for example,
has many thousands of edges.  So visualising rather large
networks is a hot topic.