[erlang-questions] Rebar3 plugin for transitive dependencies erlang-elixir

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Mon Apr 1 19:44:58 CEST 2019

I'm confused what the issue with transitive dependencies is in rebar_mix.

The only transitive dependencies that won't work are if the mix dep has git deps. So if you depend on a Elixir application as a hex dependency everything should work fine.

Did you not find that to be the case? Or is this to resolve the issue with using Elixir git deps?

Tristan