[erlang-questions] Web toolkit, N2O guide

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Mon Apr 1 14:55:19 CEST 2019

Hi Eckard,

You can also use Zotonic CMS (http://zotonic.org/ <http://zotonic.org/>)

Static files can be served using `controller_static_pages` or directly as assets from their
the `lib` directory, or as templates from the `templates/static` directory.

The nice thing with using Zotonic for your site is that you also get:

 * Rich and very flexible templating system
 * Full content management environment
 * Multi-lingual
 * Access control modules
 * Email handling (send & receive)
 * Timezone handling
 * Module system
 * etc. etc. etc.

Zotonic uses PostgreSQL for its database.

Currently the 0.x version is the “stable” branch.
We are working towards a 1.x (really soon now).

The 1.x will have deep MQTT integration.

Cheers, Marc