[erlang-questions] Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Fri Sep 28 11:00:37 CEST 2018

Hello Everyone!

It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have since
then posted 14 articles!

For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you know that
Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the new SSA format
that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22. Check it out!

Lukas