[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1 released

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Sep 28 07:03:14 CEST 2018

Sam you will have to manually load .erlang from your escript if want that
functionality now.

   -

   Changed the default behaviour of .erlang loading: .erlang is no longer
   loaded from the current directory. c:erlangrc(PathList) can be used to
   search and load an .erlang file from user specified directories.

   escript, erlc, dialyzer and typer no longer load an .erlang at all.

   *** POTENTIAL INCOMPATIBILITY ***

   Own Id: OTP-14439