[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1 released

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 18:43:33 CEST 2018

Hi Lukas

The following package was removed after a system auto-update. This fixed
the issue:

$ sudo apt-get install systemtap-sdt-dev

Thanks again guys.

/Frank

the dtrace tool on Linux is used to convert .d files (that dtrace uses) to