[erlang-questions] ErlGuten + a short survey

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Wed Sep 26 11:17:26 CEST 2018

> My main concern is that from the Asciidoc I get an AST that has little pagination information attached. I would therefore need to go from that Asciidoc-AST to a sort of PDF-AST which comes with pagination information and can then be used to generate the PDF using the PDF drawing primitives. I have not seen code to automatically paginate in erlguten/erlpress_core but maybe I missed it. Then there's all the concerns about table of contents, figure listings and whatnot.

The table generation code in eg_table.erl does auto pagination and IIRC it was not much more than keeping track of used vertical and pushing a new page when there wasn't enough left. The rich text mechanism lets you know how many lines in each paragraph