[erlang-questions] Throttling HTTP requests

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 09:19:30 CEST 2018

I've not tried, but it looks like you could use
https://github.com/uwiger/jobs and write some cowboy middleware that
returns 429.

Or do what we do: since our HTTP-stuff is fronted by nginx (for SSL
termination and upstream service routing), we used
https://www.nginx.com/blog/rate-limiting-nginx/