[erlang-questions] Calling (equivalent of) erlang:send_after/3 from a NIF?

Nathaniel Waisbrot nathaniel@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 20:38:37 CET 2018

Is the idea that your NIF would pause the system for some time and then
send its message and unpause the system? Is the NIF doing work during
this time? If you're looking for enif_send_after my first thought would
be that you should just wrap your NIF in an Erlang process and you NIF
tells that process how and when to wait. But maybe I'm not understanding
what you want this NIF to do.