[erlang-questions] Erlang checklists

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Sun Oct 28 23:39:11 CET 2018

Hello,

With the generous help of Frank Muller, I recently created the erlPress_core repository on GitHub.

Make a few blunders along the way. Still feel shaky about my responsibilities for nurturing the repository.

So I'd like to create and share a step_by_step checklist for other Erlang noobs preparing to share code on GitHub with the Erlang community.

Please send my your ideas.

I'd like to do the same for releasing Erlang applications into production, but I'll hold on that for another time.

Many thanks,

LRP

My books:

THE GOSPEL OF ASHES
http://thegospelofashes.com

Strength is not enough. Do they have the courage
and the cunning? Can they survive long enough to
save the lives of millions?

FREEIN' PANCHO
http://freeinpancho.com

A community of misfits help a troubled boy find his way

AYA TAKEO
http://ayatakeo.com

Star-crossed love, war and power in an alternative
universe

Available through Amazon or by request from your
favorite bookstore