[erlang-questions] [ANN] rebar3_path_deps a plugin to specify path dependencies in rebar.config

Alin Popa alin.popa@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 13:11:42 CEST 2018

We've been doing that as well, in a previous company, some time ago
https://github.com/alinpopa/rebar3-localdep-plugin
Indeed, this particular one looks better.

Alin