[erlang-questions] Twitter Account Activity API (webhooks) problems

Peter Andersson pekadan@REDACTED
Tue Oct 16 14:59:14 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot Marc for the help and pointers, much appreciated!

I'll take a look at your oauth code. Maybe it can give me some new ideas.

A polling solution could maybe be a workaround for me, at least until I
manage to get that webhook up and running.

  Peter